- What is Aztec Secret Indian Healing Clay? It is bentonite clay from the Death Valley of California, where it is prepared sun-dried for some six months in temperatures that sometimes reach 134 degrees. Aztec Secret Healing Clay is deep pore cleaning with 100% natural calcium bentonite clay and does not contain: Additives, fragrances, or animal products.
I am using the product.
- It’s important to note that you should not leave a clay mask on skin longer than 5-10 mins for delicate skin to prevent redness and drying. Also, read and follow all manufacturer directions before using Aztec Secret Healing Clay. If you experience slight redness of the skin, that is normal and will disappear in about 30 minutes after using the product. Use the Aztec Secret Healing Clay for acne and blemishes, and use it once per week.
Note that clays have been used for centuries to beautify and refresh when used as a facial mask. Queen Cleopatra used clay from the Nile River and the Arabian desert over 1800 years ago as her beauty ritual.
Directions for use by Aztec-secret.com:
You mix the Aztec Secret Indian Healing Clay with an equal amount of apple water or cider vinegar. Use a glass of water since it’s best, wooden bowl or pottery. Then, stir the mixture to reach a smooth paste and add more liquid or clay if needed. Then, apply 1/8 to 1/4 inch of the thick layer of clay to the face or any other body areas and let it dry. The drying times vary, but times are generally 5 minutes for delicate skin and 15- 20 minutes for healthy skin. Note that you will feel a pulling and tightening sensation where the paste is applied.
You remove the clay by washing it off with some warm water. Slight redness might appear after removing the clay mud from that part of your body. Not that this is normal and will disappear in approximately 30minutes. Aztec Secret Healing Clay helps remove dirt and impurities from the skin’s pores. Using the clay is beneficial for deep pore cleansing of the skin.
Benefits of using Aztec Secret Healing Clay
You can enjoy getting the benefits of clay in the comfort of your own home. One pound of Aztec Secret Healing Clay gets you 10-15 clay packs. Clay can be used by the whole family, men and women. Mix some up and Feel your face pulsate. There are no additives and fragrances.
Use only 100% apple cider vinegar. Raw is preferable to Discontinue if a rash appears. For external use only. Ingredients -.Bentonite: 100% pure.
Here a five Recipes to Help Lower Your Stressful Periods. Green Tea Helps
1. According to Father Kneipp’s Original Recipe, mix equal parts of Aztec Secret Indian Healing Clay with apple cider vinegar (raw, organic is best) in a bowl. You should use glass, plastic or wooden bowls and spoons – no metal! Apply to face and body and allow to dry up to 45 minutes. Rinse thoroughly using only warm water.
2. Antioxidant Mask Mix equal parts of Aztec SecretIndian Healing Clay with brewed GREEN TEA and 500 mg. of Vitamin C with bioflavonoids (open up a capsule). Apply to skin, allow to dry, and rinse. *Green Tea is currently being studied for its antioxidant, antibacterial, and cancer-killing properties.
There is a school of thought that Green tea is the healthiest beverage. It is loaded with antioxidants and nutrients that have powerful effects on the body. And these include improved brain function, fat loss, a lower risk of cancer and many other impressive benefits.
3. Foot Facial Mix equal parts of Aztec Secret Indian Healing Clay with brewed Pau d’Arco Tea and five drops of Tea Tree Oil. Apply to feet, especially in between the toes, let dry 30 minutes and rinse thoroughly in warm water.
4. Honey Mask Mix equal parts Aztec Secret Indian Healing Clay with apple cider vinegar, and add1 a tablespoon of raw honey. Apply to skin, allow to dry10 minutes, and rinse with warm water. This mask is similar to a mask used by Cleopatra in her beauty ritual.
Buy This Product on eBay
Buy Aztec Secret Indian Healing Clay 1 lb on Walmart